The only thing more important than the celebrity contestants on DWTS is the professional dancers that practice and perform with them each surviving week. Thanks to the show, its many pros are now more well-known and loved than before. And because of that, Dancing fans can be just as anxious to hear about the professional lineup as they are about the celeb lineup. For those who have been eager to find out the professional lineup and their celebrity pairings for the All-Stars season, the wait is over!
- Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy (re-paired from Season 12)
- Pamela Anderson & Tristan MacManus
- Helio Castroneves & Chelsie Hightower
- Joey Fatone & Kym Johnson (re-paired from Season 4)
- Shawn Johnson & Derek Hough
- Drew Lachey & Anna Trebunskaya
- Gilles Marini & Peta Murgatroyd
- Kelly Monaco & Val Chmerkovskiy
- Apolo Anton Ohno & Karina Smirnoff
- Bristol Palin & Mark Ballas (re-paired from Season 11)
- Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani (re-paired from Season 8)
- Emmitt Smith & Cheryl Burke (re-paired from Season 3)
Don’t forget about the Viewer’s Choice on the final contestant! The winning contestant will be revealed on August 27th, along with his or her pro partner during Good Morning America. Catch these couples in action starting Monday, September 24th at 8pm (EST)!