Start looking for your dancing shoes because a hot new season of Dancing with the Stars is on the horizon! Premiere night is Monday night, September 24th at 8pm (EST) to be exact! The series this fall is an all-star cast— featuring the best and the favorite celebs from the previous seasons of the show. Perhaps you’ve heard talk of this all summer long. If not that, maybe you dreamed of seeing your favorites from seasons past on the dance floor again. Whatever you’ve thought or heard, one thing for sure is that you no doubt have been curious about who would make the cut for an all-stars bout. All speculation became crystal- clear like the mirror ball trophy yesterday on Good Afternoon America. If you missed it, here’s who you can expect on Season fifteen of Dancing with the Stars.
- Olympic metalist Apolo Ohno (won on season four)
- Activist Bristol Palin (finalist on season eleven)
- Singer Drew Lachey (won on season two)
- Football pro Emmitt Smith (won on season three)
- Actor Gilles Marini (finalist on season eight)
- Racecar driver Helio Castroneves (won on season five)
- Singer and actor Joey Fatone (finalist on season four)
- Actress Kelly Monaco (won on season one)
- Actress Kirstie Alley (finalist on season twelve)
- Former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader and TV correspondent Melissa Rycroft (finalist on season eight)
- Actress and model Pamela Anderson (participant on season ten)
- Olympic medalist Shawn Johnson (won on season eight)
The participating cast is supposed to have thirteen celebrities. But you just read a list of only read twelve names. Here’s what’s up with that: ABC is running a poll for fans and viewers to vote on that thirteenth participant. The selection is between Disney stars Kyle Massey and Sabrina Bryan, and TV host Carson Kressley and voting is done from ABC.com. The poll closes on Friday, August 24. The winner will be presented on Good Morning America on August 27th. For the first time ever, part of the show’s cast is a viewer’s choice! Get in on this experience while you can! Wondering which pros are participating? That hasn’t even been announced yet (and it’s got me antsy!) but Good Morning America will make it all known on August 13th. Boy! The show’s producers and publicity folk have certainly been making an effort to keep us guessing with all the details of this lineup! Make sure your dancing gear is on hand for this most highly-anticipated season to date!